Skip to content
- Introduced Legislation that provides fair and free elections:
- Require the attorney general to set up a voter fraud task force (S-3053)
- Suspend automatic voter registration at places like the state Motor Vehicle Commission until standards and procedures to maintain accuracy are established (S-3025)
- Require commissioners of registration to move voters with undeliverable addresses to the inactive rolls under a specific time frame (S2936)
- Require the secretary of state’s website to provide a place to report vote-by-mail irregularities and set up a vote-by-mail study commission (S3109).
- Sued the Governor to ensure the General Election VBM process was Constitutional